B487 Men Swimwear
These cosy and comfortable, white and azure stripes on a navy background swimming tight boxers are made of a high-quality microfiber and they are part of the limited time Jolidon lingerie's Swimwear Collection 2017.
Measuring guidance to determine your size:
It is advisable that you only wear a very thin underwear or nothing if possible while performing the self-measuring in order to find out your correct size. A tailor's tape is a must have tool to enable you proceeding with your self-measuring (see photo below).
A correct body position is also important. While measuring yourself you should:
- adopt a standing position
- keep your shoulders and your back straight
- breath normally
What to measure?
- over-the-bust circumference (the most prominent part of the bust): when looking to get the correct size for a bra or negligee (gown)/undershirt (for women) or for an undershirt (for men)
- under-the-bust circumference: when looking to get the correct size for a bra or negligee (gown)/undershirt (for women)
- hips circumference (the most prominent part): when looking to find out the correct size of your underpants (women and men)
Men Size table (Underpants, Undershirts, Swimwear):
Women Size table (Underpants/Bottoms):
Note: UK/Ireland size chart for Underpants/Bottoms is similar to the corresponding Australian/New Zealand one.
Women Size table (Bra):
Bra Size Conversion from UK/Ireland to Australia/New Zealand
- a Cup Size in the tables above is equal to the measured over-the-bust circumference (measured over the most prominent part of your bust and making sure the tape in all its way in contact with your skin, but not too tight or too loose)
- to measure your under-the-bust circumference, you should place the measuring tape just below your breasts line making sure the tape is all the way in contact to your chest, but not too tight or too loose and also please make sure the circle which is formed by the measuring tape around your chest is parallel with the floor (assuming your standing vertically).
- if the result of your measurement if not a round figure, please round up to the next round figure (example: if your measurement result is any between 88.1cm and 89cm then you should round up your result to the next round figure which is 89cm)
How to find out your bra size:
Example: - if your under-the-bust circumference reading is 79cm (therefore corresponding to the UK Size 36) and your over-the-bust circumference (Cup Size) reading is 97cm (therefore corresponding to the Cup Size C), then your Bra Size is 36C
Women Size Swimwear:
To find out your correct size for your swimwear bra and slip (bottoms), please use the tables provided above.
How to read swimwear sizes:
The first letter represents the actual size of the bra (international size units) and the second letter represents the bra's cup size. Example: M-C (M = the size of the bra, C = the cup size for the respective bra).
Note: - if a swimwear suit has no corresponding information about the Cup Size, then that Cup is always a Cup Size B unless otherwise specified.
Can't find your size?
Please get in touch with us and we will be more than happy to help you find your correct size. If possible, have your measurements readings at hand when you get in contact with us.
Ways to get in touch:
- Use our Chat application to get all you need quickly
- Ring our Customer Help team at 01-826 3552 and talk with a Sales Assistant
- If you don't require immediate assistance, you can use our Contact Form page or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to reply to you as soon as possible
We accept orders from ALL OVER THE WORLD.
The Underwear Boutique offers FREE DELIVERY on all orders over €50 within the Republic of Ireland and the UK, on all orders over €75 from Europe (EU and Non-EU) and on all orders over €99 from All Over the World.
We offer deliveries to your door by DHL Express. Also, you may opt in for budget Standard An Post (subject of packet weight).
Delivery times & notifications
All deliveries within the Republic of Ireland, UK and European Union (EU) are next day deliveries (may be subject of the post/area code) if you choose DHL Express. Deliveries by Standard An Post service usually take longer depending on your destination (usually approximative 5 - 7 working days).
As soon as the order was successfully placed and paid for, you will receive an email to let you know that your order was received.
You will then receive a second email message to notify you when your order was dispatched along with a tracking number (tracking numbers are available only if DHL Express was chosen) so you can easily follow your packet on its way to your door. Please allow up to 12 hours for the tracking number to update in the carrier systems.
The dispatch usually takes place on the day you placed your order with us if this is on a working day and you placed your order no later than 12:00pm on that day. Orders placed after 12:00pm or during the weekends or bank holidays are dispatched on the following working day.
Once dispatched from our warehouse, your order is normally delivered to your chosen destination in Ireland, UK or European Union on the next day (for the orders delivered by DHL Express). For the DHL shipments for the rest of the world, the delivery is expected within 2 - 3 working days.
Orders are delivered to the address of your choice (you can choose your preferred delivery address during the check-out process).
We will leave the products in their original branded packaging (normally consisting of small carton boxes or plastic bags) and will place them together with your receipt, order details document and return form in our own logo-marked white cardboard box or in our own logo-marked, tear resistant, opaque and sealed white plastic bags for further protection during transportation.
- xxx -
The Underwear Boutique operates FREE RETURNS on all orders that qualify for a return from all our customers (see Returns Policy below).
In the situation you are not happy with your purchase or you need a different product, colour or size, or you have changed your mind about the need of your ordered items, simply return your original order to us within 14 days and you will be refunded back to your initial form of payment. You can then select your new item for your new exchange order online via www.tub.ie, check-out successfully for the new order, and we will dispatch it to your preferred address. Please make sure your Credit or Debit Card or PayPal details have not changed since the original order has been placed to enable us processing your refund.
Please note that we can only accept new, unwashed, unworn, odour-free merchandise in its intact original packaging with attached unfolded tags. Given the intimate nature of our merchandise, we reserve the right to refuse an item that does not meet hygiene and health regulations.
In case of any return, please note we will not be able to refund you the cost of the delivery you paid for the respective order.
Gift Cards are not subject of refund.
Our 14 days returns policy begins on the day we dispatch your oder to you. Returns after 14 days may be accepted at our discretion solely and are subject of a re-stocking fee. We also reserve the right not to accept late returns.
Items on Sale
All items on sale at the moment of purchase are not qualifying for a free return, but we will be happy to refund you the cost of these items once they have been returned to us in proper conditions (T&Cs apply - see the next paragraph "Important notes about returning underwear and swimwear").
Important notes about returning underwear and swimwear
- Please make sure that all tags have no folding, and product packaging is intact
- If unsure about your purchase, we suggest trying on our products over your own clean underwear. All returned items are closely examined and tested. If we conclude the item is not in new pristine condition we reserve the right not to accept it as a return.
- We strongly suggest you do not wear perfume or deodorant when trying on your purchase. These can leave marks or scents, which may disqualify the item from being returnable.
- Due to the delicate structure of padded bra cups, a protective box should be used to prevent damage and ensure a full credit.
- Please note again that we can only accept new, unwashed, unworn, odour-free merchandise in its intact original packaging with attached unfolded tags. Given the intimate nature of our merchandise, we reserve the right to refuse an item that does not meet hygiene and health regulations.
We are always committed to selling only brand-new, pristine items. So, for the peace of mind and health of all our customers, we reserve the right to refuse returns on items that are not meeting the conditions mentioned above.
How to make a return:
Place the item/s you would like to return back into the original packaging (the white box or polyethylene bag).
In the Purchase Documents envelope, delivered to you together with your purchase, you can find the Return Form. Fill in the Return Form according to the instructions printed on it and place it back inside the original packaging together with the item/s to be returned.
Carefully seal the original packaging with sealing tape, then bring it to your nearest post office (local An Post office for customers in Ireland) and post it to our address: Unit 2, Ringwood Centre, Damastown Close, Damastown Industrial Park, Dublin D15VH79, Republic of Ireland.
Once the packet is posted back to us, please send us a legible copy of the respective postage receipt by email to email@example.com.
Processing times for Returns and Credits/Refunds
We usually process returns within 7 working days once we receive the returned items and the copy of the postage receipt. The intimate nature of the products we sell requires intensive quality testing and inspection. A questionable return can take longer. The availability to your funds is determined by your credit card issuer or your financial institution.
- xxx -
Did we make a mistake and ship you the wrong item? Please call us at 01-8263552
or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org